Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Pages Added

Building oh so slowly.......... Yay. Finally. I'm adding a couple of new pages here. One for book reviews - because I like to read and pass really good stuff on to others. I'm also adding a page for the customized paperback novels (YA genre). There are only two stories available for customization at present - it looks like four but that's just because there are girl and boy versions of the stories. Another story - one for the 9-12 age group will be added in a few weeks. As always I will publish it as an ebook first to get feedback (It's soooo hard to get feedback!). I'll post links here and on FB the minute it's done. Also If there's anyone out there that customizes novels and you want to add your link here - just let me know. I'd be happy to help. And as always - send me your suggestions! I could use some! This blog gets no views. Ah well. Happy reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but remember to keep it clean. Kids will read this.